No products in the cart.
(1) Quikshopa (“Quikshopa”) owns and operates a platform in Nigeria that allows merchants to sell their products to the public over the internet. This platform is currently provided on the website www.quikshopa.com but may be provided on different websites or applications in the future.
(2) The merchant will have the opportunity to sell their products on the Quikshopa platform. Quikshopa is entitled to accept purchases on behalf of the seller. The service provided by Quikshopa is limited to referring customers to the merchant and accepting orders and payments on their behalf. In addition to this at Quikshopa’s discretion, they may provide the merchant with analytics about the performance of the merchants’ products and additional marketing support. This support may be reflective of the agreed level of commission.
(3) The merchant authorizes Quikshopa to accept binding orders from customers on their behalf.
(4) Quikshopa may carry out changes to the website or service, or suspend the service, without notice.
Quikshopa's rights and obligations
(2) Quikshopa will present on the website the products listed by the seller. The merchant will be responsible for listing their own products.
(3) Quikshopa is authorized to accept binding sales on behalf of the merchant and will be careful to pass order data on to the merchant as well as technology allows.
(4) In order to maintain its reputation for quality and high standard of service, Quikshopa reserves the right to terminate the relationship with the merchant if the merchant repeatedly receives bad reviews or complaints, or fails to comply with our recommendations.
Merchant's rights and obligations
(1) The merchant is obliged to provide all the information necessary when listing a product on http://www.quikshopa.com. This should include but is not limited to, a detailed title and sub-title, price, quantity, picture and description, merchant phone number, email, website, content, address, order number, name of salesperson, Merchants account number, merchants account name, merchants bank name, original price, discount, average deal price, Quikshopa’s Commission percentage, merchants take in Naira per deal and acceptance of agreement clause duly signed by the merchant. The merchant must never knowingly deceive a potential customer by misrepresenting their product/s. The merchant must notify Quikshopa of any changes to the detail of their listings while uploaded on the site.
(2) The merchant guarantees that information listed on Quikshopa relating to his products satisfies all legal requirements, and in particular satisfies information requirements for consumer protection as may have been authenticated from NAFDAC, SON, Consumer Protection and any other relevant agencies within or outside Nigeria.
(3) The merchant will be responsible for keeping an up-to-date inventory of all their products listed on Quikshopa.
(4) The merchant guarantees that the information provided by him does not violate any third party’s copyright.
(5) The merchant will contact the customers no more than is necessary for processing the transactions referred by Quikshopa. In particular, the merchant will not send any advertising email or other commercial advertisements to the customer without prior agreement from Quikshopa or the expressed wish of the customer. When delivering products sold via Quikshopa, the merchant will not advertise any of Quikshopa’s competitors.
(6) The merchant will process orders and arrange delivery with all reasonable care the moment receipt of confirmation of sale is received through the Quikshopa site via email and/or text message. The delivery options and time indicated on their listing is binding, orders should be fulfilled within 1 working day. The merchant is required to keep his advertised products and services available to the best of his ability. Repeated stock-outs will result in the removal of the merchant and all their products from the Quikshopa platform.
(7) If the merchant cannot fulfill an order submitted to him, he must notify Quikshopa as soon as possible, and within 12 hours of receiving the order at the latest.
(8) The merchant agrees to adhere to his range of products and prices as provided to Quikshopa and as described on their listing on the website. The merchant guarantees that there are no ongoing criminal, bankruptcy or tax proceedings or other penalties outstanding in relation to the products they are selling through the platform. The merchant further guarantees to take great care to keep up-to-date his range of products, stock count, prices, and associated terms and conditions, like delivery fees.
(9) The merchant representative is to provide Quikshopa with a copy of his/her valid Identity Card (National ID, International passport, drivers’ license, or any other recognized means of identification) at the contract signature.
(1) The merchant agrees to pay Quikshopa a fixed percentage commission plus VAT on the gross revenue from their sales made through the Quikshopa platform. Depending on the category, it may be appropriate to agree different commission percentages for certain items or product categories.
(2) Quikshopa may start charging additional fees for the sale of goods through the Quikshopa platform at any point. These may include but are not limited to, listing fees, multiple photos fees, enhanced marketing fees, or any other fees that may so be imposed in future. In the event of the introduction of further fees, the merchant will be notified prior to their commencement in writing and they will have the option to opt-out.
(3) Quikshopa reserves the right to adjust the percentage commission, provided suitable notice is served in advance to the merchant. Quikshopa will give the merchant adequate notice of any commission changes, via Email or any other medium within a stipulated period 7 days. This does not cover adjustments that constitute a material change of the contract terms, which would require an additional agreement on the change.
PHONES AND TABLETS
BEAUTY AND HEALTH
BABY, TOYS, AND KIDS
HOME AND OFFICE
PHONE AND TABLET ACCESSORIES
Customer online payment
(1) In case of electronic payment by the customer (e.g. by credit card, debit card, or Wireless online Transfer), Quikshopa collects the payment for the relevant order in Quikshopa’s name on behalf of the merchant and pays it out to the merchant according to the invoicing agreement.
(2) The merchant will keep receipts of deliveries to customers for at least 13 months and duplicate the same to Quikshopa with specified information as may be so required.
(3) In case of problems that may cause the order to be rescinded, or in case of a delivery failure, the merchant must immediately notify Quikshopa by phone so that the debit/credit card payment may be canceled.
Customer online payment
(1) Quikshopa’s invoices may be delivered by email, online, fax, post, or in person. They include Quikshopa’s claims on the merchant, commission, and, if applicable, other fees as stated in S4 (2).
(2) Quikshopa is to send a monthly statement of confirmed orders to the Supplier by the 2nd (unless it is the 1st day of the month) of each month after which the supplier will have 4 days for verification and commission settlement.
(3) Quikshopa is to remit to the Vendor on the 7th & 21st day of every month except on public holidays or weekends. All complaints, disputes, and clarifications should be conveyed to Quikshopa in writing within the allocated 4 days.
(4) Payments would be made by bank transfer or cross cheque payable to the Merchant’s registered name.
(1) The merchant indemnifies Quikshopa from all claims arising in relation to matters outside Quikshopa’s control, including but not limited to the quality of goods and services provided by the seller. The merchant further indemnifies Quikshopa from third parties’ claims resulting from any violation of laws and regulations by the seller.
(2) Quikshopa cannot guarantee that its service will be free from all malfunctions, but will exercise all reasonable care and skill to resolve any such case.
(3) VAT liability rests with the merchant and Quikshopa will not be responsible for any VAT issues.
Both parties are obliged to treat confidentially the content of this agreement, as well as all other information and data they acquire in connection with the partnership, and not use it for purposes outside the scope of this contract or pass it on to third parties. This obligation is in force for 1 year after the termination of the contract. Both parties are obliged to follow privacy laws and handle accordingly all data related to customers, suppliers, and business partners.
(1) Quikshopa has the right to freely maintain the merchant’s listing and its ranking on the website. Quikshopa offers customers the opportunity to give ratings and reviews of the merchant’s goods and services on the website, and has the right but not the obligation to publish these online and make them visible to all customers. Quikshopa reserves the right to delete ratings and reviews.
(2) Quikshopa may scan, transcribe, and publish online the merchant’s listings, logos, and other materials required. The merchant grants to Quikshopa a royalty- free, perpetual, unrestricted license to use and distribute any materials provided by him, for the purpose of advertising Quikshopa’s service. In particular, this includes use in Google AdWords campaigns, domain name registrations, and other online marketing and search engine optimization measures.
Terms and termination
(1) This agreement is valid as soon as the merchant signs the contract, or fulfills an order referred by Quikshopa, and remains valid indefinitely, until termination by either party. Termination can occur at any time, with a period of notice of one month, in writing, by email, post, or fax. The revenues generated during this notice period are still subject to the partnership sharing profit agreement. The right to immediate termination by either party for important cause remains unaffected.
(2) The right to immediate termination in particular covers the case where the merchant repeatedly receives negative ratings and reviews on the website, and when these are not obviously unjustified. Repeatedly providing misleading information or withholding information required to present the merchant’s items is also grounds for immediate termination. Typos, mistakes, and transmission errors are excluded from this, as long as they are not caused with intent or by gross negligence.
(1) If a single clause in this agreement is invalid, both parties will endeavor to replace the invalid clause by a valid one that reproduces as closely as possible the intended economic meaning of the invalid clause. The validity of the rest of the agreement remains unaffected. This applies in particular if the agreement is found to be incomplete.
(2) Quikshopa reserves the right to modify his general terms and conditions without giving any justification. In that case, Quikshopa will give the merchant 14 days’ notice via email. The notice will contain advice on the right and period of objection to the changes, and on the consequences of leaving unexercised the right to object.
(3) The changed terms and conditions are considered agreed by the merchant if he does not object to them in writing within 2 weeks of receiving notice of the changes.
(4) Any terms and conditions of the merchant are not part of this agreement unless Quikshopa expressly agrees to adhere to them in writing.